CLT-GIG A332 Now Will SJU get a A332

Jan 24, 2011
We all should know by now that CLT-GIG will be geting A332 but i dont see them keeping that plane in CLT all day and not makeing any $$$$ will we see CLT-SJU or CLT-CUN, CLT-PHX get the A332?

We all should know by now that CLT-GIG will be geting A332 but i dont see them keeping that plane in CLT all day and not makeing any $$$$ will we see CLT-SJU or CLT-CUN, CLT-PHX get the A332?
in the past when one has been sitting there in the am for various reasons they have sent it to SJU

They have also cycled it between CLT/PHL in the past, and currently are doing it with a 767.

Is any 330 maintenance done in CLT? If not, a repositioning flight to PHL would make more sense. Otherwise, they can rotate 332's and 333's with a schedule like:

A332: PHL-SJU-CLT-GIG-CLT-SJU-PHL
A333: PHL-FRA-CLT-FRA-PHL

I don't ever recall 330 revenue flights between CLT and PHL, but what a treat that would be (although maybe a bit costly in the long run)

Is any 330 maintenance done in CLT? If not, a repositioning flight to PHL would make more sense. Otherwise, they can rotate 332's and 333's with a schedule like:

I don't ever recall 330 revenue flights between CLT and PHL, but what a treat that would be (although maybe a bit costly in the long run)

There was some 332 maintenance being done in CLT. Not sure if that is still going on. We did operate a 332 between CLT and PHL for a while.

Driver...

PHL is the Phase Check Station for the A330, that is why they overnight there.

But CLT is quite capable of doing what it needs.

They ran the 330 between PHL & CLT last summer I believe. Left PHL around 11am and the return 330 came into PHL around 1700.

You can no longer open the seat maps on the 332 flights to gig. it says not avalible at this time. is it staying 762 afterall?

the question has been answered. The 332 is being used on a clt-mco rotation...along with 2 762s on clt-mco and 762s on clt-sju 2x. and clt-cun, clt-stt 1x. clt-phl also sees 1x 332 this winter

Back