Another NWA SNAFU

Necrophilias

Senior
Mar 7, 2006
Northwest Airlines Complaint

Ticket Refund nightmare - Ticket refund
Posted By: cindermn on 6/6/2006

I have been dealing with Northwest customer service all day. I purchased a ticket for my minor niece for a flight from SAT to MSP that was to be used yesteray.

However she didnt make the flight because she was afraid. I called to get some kind of compensation. I knew they wouldnt give me a refund. I have been down that road already. So They told me I could rebook the ticket up to 60 days from flight date and could use the ticket within a year. Great but she won't fly! So could I change it to my name since she was a minor and I paid for the seats. Of course the answer was NO!! Well I don't have 319.00 to waste so I looked into another flight. I was told I would loose 100.00 so I only had a credit of 209.00(lees 10.00 fee)I said ok so if I find a flight for 309.00 I pay 100.00? She said yes but there may be a few exceptions.. Boy were there. I found several flights at different times and dates for 326.00 so I thought well that is better than nothing.I could handle 36.00 for an alternative ticket. Boy was I wrong. It wasn't that easy not with Northwest. When I called to price out the ticket the fares were suddenly 538.00!! ALL THE FARES WERE! Seems you cant use the cheaper flights..WHAT is up with that so now I have to pay another 319.00 for the seats I had already bought one time befroe. Please reconsider if you buy a ticket form Northwest for a minor. They will make it so you can not use the original ticket..

Northwest Airlines Complaint
Moderators note- rest of story deleted- please do not quote a lengthy post to add a couple of lines of comments. It takes up room and makes the board hard to read on followup replys. Thanks.
What in the world are you doing buying tickets on a SCAB AIRLINE? I thought you said you would never do that any more. you KNOW NWA scab maintenence is below standards, yet you KNOWINGLY put you niece in deadly peril by booking her flight with NWA. WHAT kind of sick demented phsycopath are you?!?! ......Or you could be just making it all up...Hell, I dont know.
For the record, I would tell the spoiled little whelp to quit her whining and be grateful for the fact that she's not TAKING THE BUS! :lol: :p ;)

What in the world are you doing buying tickets on a SCAB AIRLINE? I thought you said you would never do that any more. you KNOW NWA scab maintenence is below standards, yet you KNOWINGLY put you niece in deadly peril by booking her flight with NWA. WHAT kind of sick demented phsycopath are you?!?! ......Or you could be just making it all up...Hell, I dont know.
For the record, I would tell the spoiled little whelp to quit her whining and be grateful for the fact that she's not TAKING THE BUS! :lol: :p ;)
Is it just me, or does anyone else notice the similarities between CSAR and PTO's writing and rants? :huh:

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice the similarities between CSAR and PTO's writing and rants? :huh:

Perhaps they are bonding? LOL

The complaint was a copied complaint, not mine! Oh well, we enjoyed a little Saturday am humor. :)

Back