Amfa Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Moveon

Mar 2, 2004
What poetic justice. The association that is notorious for allowing good mechanic jobs to be outsourced to non-union contractors in Asia is outsourcing its own work to the non-union McCormick Advisory Group. And why not? By farming out the union's administrative jobs, AMFA escapes reporting responsibilities to the Department of Labor.

What is the McCormick Group's history of firing workers? We don't know. There's no public accountability even when McCormick is using the dues money of AMFA members.

The National AFL-CIO's employees are union. How many of McCormick's employees are union?

Moveon said:
What poetic justice. The association that is notorious for allowing good mechanic jobs to be outsourced to non-union contractors in Asia is outsourcing its own work to the non-union McCormick Advisory Group. And why not? By farming out the union's administrative jobs, AMFA escapes reporting responsibilities to the Department of Labor.

What is the McCormick Group's history of firing workers? We don't know. There's no public accountability even when McCormick is using the dues money of AMFA members.

The National AFL-CIO's employees are union. How many of McCormick's employees are union?
Dear stupid, Who started the farm-outs to asia at NWA? (why does this have to proven over and over?) I'll give you a clue, it starts with an I and ends with an M. Don't exspect AMFA to correct the industrial unions failures in one contract. The twu has had 50 years to lead us, and they have... right down the sewer pipe.

AMFA is has contracted MAG because of the the firms expertise in labor law, which you saw at the PEB when AMFA at NWA set the bar which the twu has yet to reach(yeah, right). I believe AMFA files an LM-2 just like the rest.

Have you seen the latest scathing statement from the IBT about the IAM raid of Allegeny Airlines? Seems the IAM is trying to raid the IBT!! :shock: The corrupt AFL-CIO is failing and losing members, just like the twu. They refuse to evolve, therefore they will ultimately fail.

If you want to come and spew your nonsense, at least be more original with your lies.

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!

Back