Algeria. (Looks like Israel isn't the ONLY place that "Doesn't PLAY around")

They may cause trouble in north Africa again, BUT they'll N E V E R cross into the sovereign state border of Algeria again. I say....."Job well done Algeria" ! Should Hillary win in '16, I expect to see her make a strong effort for strong ties to Algeria,.....NOT by trying to "convert" them, but by accepting them for Who they are,......A VERY strong nation, who marches to the beat of thier own drum !

What on earth are talking about? Job well done for blowing up vehicles full of hostages? You would have to be fool to believe these militants are never going to cross over into Algeria because of what happened. That's why they are called militants.

What on earth are talking about? Job well done for blowing up vehicles full of hostages? You would have to be fool to believe these militants are never going to cross over into Algeria because of what happened. That's why they are called militants.

'Fixer,
In situations like this, there (sadly) are going to be collateral damages. Lets not forget, these fools killed innocent Algerians. Had the Army not taken-out these terrorists, the next chapter was to Blow-Up the Gas Field. THAT will NEVER be allowed ! Before Algerians go to work there, they KNOW that there is a low possibility of this occuring, with a NO/ZERO negotiation policy. Foreign workers need to be aware of this as well.
If the JEWS(I D F) handled it this way, "ALL would be understood/forgiven" !!!

'Fixer,
In situations like this, there (sadly) are going to be collateral damages. Lets not forget, these fools killed innocent Algerians. Had the Army not taken-out these terrorists, the next chapter was to Blow-Up the Gas Field. THAT will NEVER be allowed ! Before Algerians go to work there, they KNOW that there is a low possibility of this occuring, with a NO/ZERO negotiation policy. Foreign workers need to be aware of this as well.

Al was working there UC for sometime......discount that.

'Fixer,

Does blowing up a vehicle full of hostages stop the terrorists from blowing up a a gas field?

Everyone knows you are a Sheep Fan.
Jealous?

'Fixer,
If the Jews had handled it, there would have been a lot more rescued hostages !
You part Algerian, by any chance, if not, are you part of their cheer-leading squad ?

Everyone knows you are a Sheep Fan.

Don't knock it until you tried it..............

sheep-fucker.jpg

Jealous?

If the Jews had handled it, there would have been a lot more rescued hostages !
You part Algerian, by any chance, if not, are you part of their cheer-leading squad ?

So (hypothetically) if the Jews lost (say) ' 20 '...while the Algerians lost ' 30 '...that make Israel 1/3 BETTER !

NO, not algerian, but NOT Blinded (like all the sheeple) that Everything in this world.....is the ' WORLD according to the US of A'.

I'm constantly having to remind myself that your a 'challenged' individual, therefore NOT entirely responsible for everything you say !

I believe you hammer heads are referring to Israelis and not "jews". Not all Israelis are jews and not all jews are Israelis.

So (hypothetically) if the Jews lost (say) ' 20 '...while the Algerians lost ' 30 '...that make Israel 1/3 BETTER !

NO, not algerian, but NOT Blinded (like all the sheeple) that Everything in this world.....is the ' WORLD according to the US of A'.

I'm constantly having to remind myself that your a 'challenged' individual, therefore NOT entirely responsible for everything you say !

Sorry Barry-O, but if your a follower of "The Annointed One", "YOU" are a sheeple !

Back